Saturday, January 22, 2011

I might as well start this with

Dear Diary,

I should be punished for spending so much time to lighten my mood but it worked so it doesn't matter. I've a trouble-free head for the time being, things got too terrible in the afternoon and the only cure was music. Yay, music.

So I tried something on the piano, which was an impromptu medley of songs, as simple as playing whatever that came to my mind as long as I'm playing it in C major. I don't know how the hell Geylang sipaku geylang came after 'the first noel' which came after 'canon in D' in my head but it was great fun. GREAT FUN.

Then I played the guitar and while I was searching for tabs, I chanced upon some videos and in the end everything led me back to the mystery jets, which I liked alot in J1. Got me all excited so I put the link on facebook and got a new link in return from the new (or not so new) mystery jets album. It's about time I listened to these stuff again. Phoenix too!! And my classic rock and oldies and jazz and indie and new stufff. Too much instrumentals and japanese lately haha.

Remind me to get CDs when I fly off to hk during june again.


Love,
I don't care if I sound like a kid here.

No comments: